Watch this space!
Where practitioners share their LegalTech enabled initiatives
The Fit 4 LegalTech series gives you an innovative way to learn how others extract value through the use of LegalTech.
The F4LT programme was run for the first time in 2019 and consists of a series of 10 weekly evening events, each featuring a ‘show and tell’ moderated by a senior LegalTech expert from our institute. You have the opportunity to participate physically or to join online. Each session covers a unique type of LegalTech through the eyes of an experienced LegalTech practitioner. These subject matter experts will share their individual experiences. Each session will be followed by a Q&A session. The technologies covered in F4LT will for example include external counsel management platforms, aspects of legal project management, technologies to assist pricing, rapid process prototyping environments to enhance internal and external collaboration, the use of secure cloud technologies by a law firm to promote collaboration and agility, an innovative approach to e-discovery and due diligence, document drafting and automation, and contract life-cycle management technology.
The programme and data for 2020 are not set yet. We will keep you up to date.
- Improve your knowledge of what LegalTech can do here and now
- Enhance your understanding of organisational / business considerations to help LegalTech projects succeed
- Get to know peers among the growing LegalTech community
- Qualified speakers from in-house and law firm environments
- Flexibility through the option to participate both on-location and online
- Certificate of attendance