5-day seminar at the University of St.Gallen
Risk and Crisis Management
Business decisions are by their very nature risky. But what are the best ways of identifying, analysing, assessing and managing risks? In the course of this module, participants evaluate general risk considerations, examine law firms/legal departments as risk takers, discover how a systematic risk process is implemented and explore approaches to dealing with crisis situations. The acquired insights are then applied to routine professional tasks in law firms and legal departments.
For more detailed information, please refer to our brochures.Request a brochure
- Introduction to risk management
- Legal risk and its classification in companies
- Risk bearers and their interfaces
- Processes: identification, assessment, management and reporting of risks
- Quality and innovation management
- The role of law firms and legal departments
- Current challenges (e.g. cyber risks)
- Crises: professional handling, leadership and communication
Course fees include materials, break refreshments and lunch. Participants must pay the additional costs for other meals, travel and accommodation.
Law graduates working in companies, public administration and legal firms.
Certificate of attendance