5-day seminar at the University of St.Gallen
Compliance Management, Processes and Organisation
For industrial, retail and service companies compliance management has taken on considerably more significance over recent years. This module deals with the key aspects of compliance management, including process and organisational aspects, compliance from a risk management perspective and management control. You will acquire the skills to identify incidents at an early stage, and to prevent and appropriately deal with regulatory breaches.
For more detailed information, please refer to our brochures.Request a brochure
- Compliance from the perspective of governance and risk management
- Compliance from an auditing perspective
- Compliance and sustainability
- Compliance policy and design
- Compliance processes and organisation
- Compliance management control (monitoring, whistle blowing, reporting)
- Compliance enforcement (crime due diligence, investigations, sanctions, remediation)
- IT compliance and IT security
- Compliance for specific industries (insurance, banking, pharmaceuticals, mechanical and plant engineering)
Course fees include materials, break refreshments and lunch. Participants must pay the additional costs for other meals, travel and accommodation.
Compliance officers, risk officers, crime risk managers, regulators, and internal and external auditors. Also relevant for supervisory and management board members, financial executives as well as lawyers working in companies, public administration and law firms.
Primarily German. Some sessions are held in English.
Certificate of attendance