5-day seminar at the University of St.Gallen
Embezzlement, corruption and data theft: there is a long list of civil and criminal offences that companies and employees may face. This module addresses a selection of compliance-related topics including financial crime law, bribery and money laundering. After completing this module, you will be able to evaluate and deal with business law related questions from a compliance perspective.
- Selected topics from criminal law attempted breaches,, guarantee obligations, corporate liability, statute of limitations, etc.)
- Financial crime law (fraud, embezzlement, insider dealing, data theft, document fraud, etc.)
- Money laundering
- Criminal offences under competition law
- Criminal tax law
- Criminal environmental law
- Bank secrecy
- Violations of international sanctions
Course fees include materials, break refreshments and lunch. Participants must pay the additional costs for other meals, travel and accommodation.
Compliance officers, risk officers, crime risk managers, regulators, and internal and external auditors. Also relevant for supervisory and management board members, financial executives as well as lawyers working in companies, public administration and law firms.
Primarily German. Some sessions are held in English.
Certificate of attendance