5-day seminar at the University of St.Gallen
In this module you will become familiar with the role compliance plays in corporate culture and in closely related areas such as incentive and reward schemes. You learn what it means to take responsibility as an executive and ways of positively influencing the board of directors, senior management and other employees. In the course of the module, you will analyse a range of compliance cases and become acquainted with valuable prevention and compliance-promotion tools.
For more detailed information, please refer to our brochures.Request a brochure
- Business ethics
- Responsible leadership – managing for integrity
- Compliance from a psychological perspective: motivation, criminal profiling, interrogations, signs of lying
- Conducting assessments and giving feedback
- Compliance codes of conduct and corporate culture
- Communication and training
- Compliance prevention and incentives
- Dealing with a compliance incident
Course fees include materials, break refreshments and lunches, Participants must pay the additional costs for other meals, travel and accommodation.
Compliance officers, risk officers, crime risk managers, regulators, and internal and external auditors. Also relevant for supervisory and management board members, financial executives as well as law graduates working in companies, public administration and law firms.
Primarily German. Some sessions are held in English.
Certificate of attendance